Friday 10 April 2009

Over-egg-cited


Happy Easter!!! This lovely cup and saucer set was a present from Mr Kitsch today. I love it!
I'll add it to my collection of cute nursery china. Here's one of my old favourites, with an Eastery theme.

I've also added them to my Easter display of crazy cuteness this morning, which is coming along nicely...

Mr K also gave me a cute selection of Hello Kitty goodies. Cute and chocolately!! Yay!

I made Mr Kitsch a 'space egg', as he's been reading lots of books about the Apollo space programme recently. He loves space! I was inspired by getting a really nice little vintage spaceman.

And finally, I got this rather wonderful craft book from Ebay this week. I've put some other photos of the 'egg-citing' projects on Flickr. One of them is described as "truly an adventure in eggery"!

4 comments:

BusyLizzie said...

Love your kitsch Easter arrangement! have a good weekend. Lizzie x

Country Cottage Chic said...

I love that word - "eggery" - wonder who made that up?

Suzy's Vintage Attic said...

I love the mug, how cute!
Have a lovely Easter.
Isabelel x

menopausalmusing said...

The Space Egg made me squeal with delight! :O) x