Tuesday 5 April 2011

Vintage Shelves

Isn't it fun playing with stuff on new (old) shelves? I bought this little bookcase from the charity shop last week, and Mr Kitsch very kindly volunteered to repaint it for me. Today I added some vintage wallpaper at the back of the shelves. The plan is to use it at the Vintage & Handmade Fair at Chipping Sodbury on Saturday, so I thought I'd try adding some kitsch bits and pieces to see what it looks like. I have a plan to put together a cute Easter display, once I get everything sorted out. I hope I'll see you there!

5 comments:

GardenOfDaisies said...

I enjoyed peeking at all the little knick-knacks on your shelf. And I like how you papered the backs.

KC'sCourt! said...

Very pretty - enjoy Saturday, I will get along oneday!
Julie xxxxxxxx

Scarlett said...

Aww how lovely - so many fabulous little bits too :o) Scarlett x

MissGinger said...

i love the mix of wallpaper - looks amazing with all the little bits. x

Elaine Prunty said...

looks gorgeous elaine, reminds me of a minature dresser i used to play with as a child...in a way we're all still playing aren't we....and i hope you'll forgive me the 'playing' about on mine on april's fools day, i hope you can forgive me!!!( blogger can be so frustrating at times i did do something that was quite plausible !)
best of luck at the fair.
elaine