Friday 2 December 2011

Good Grief, it's December!

December seems to have appeared all of a sudden. I suppose that mild autumn confused me into thinking that Christmas was a long way off. That, and becoming increasingly senile.

So it's time for advent calendars (just because I'm old and senile doesn't mean I can't have an advent calendar). Mr Kitsch and I have one each, and I've got an extra one I wrote about in my Curious Objects blog. Two windows open already!
December also brings us the Christmas Vintage & Handmade Fair in Chipping Sodbury tomorrow. I have been busily packing up all sorts of kitsch nonsense to take along, including the ever-popular chenille robins. Tweet tweet!

3 comments:

Sue Brown said...

Hope it goes well for you today, sorry I will miss you but I am running a workshop.

Unknown said...

aahh those robins are gorgeous and so sweet. Loving the xmas tree calendar so much detail. Have a good time at the fair, dee x

Candy Pop said...

Love the felt! :)